Join the YKIFF team as a festival film pre-screener.
Term of Commitment: Services are for the 16th annual Yellowknife International Film Festival
Time Commitment: Flexible hours from July 2022 – September 2022
- Approximately 20 weeks of viewing film submissions with a minimum commitment of an average of 2 hours per week.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Works closely with Festival Director, Jeremy Emerson
- You will view submissions on your own time, provide feedback via FilmFreeway submissions website and provided documents
- Be available for any last minute screenings, committee meetings, and synopsis-writing in the final days of program lock as required (October/November 2022)
- Be available during the Festival dates to assist the programming department as needed
- This position is a voluntary position that offers various festival perks and access.
Apply now. Submission deadlines close June 30, 2022 at 12:00pm.