Telefilm Canada’s Micro-Budget Production Program targets emerging Canadian talent, supporting them in the production and promotion of their first feature-length film or digital short-form content under 75 minutes. The production program emphasizes the use of digital platforms for marketing, distribution and audience engagement.
Deadline for proposals to WAMP is February 20th, 2016
For further information please visit: https://www.telefilm.
Telefilm is offering up to $127,500 in non-repayable financial support for successful pitches and here is what you need to do:
To apply you need to be a WAMP member in good standing (for at least 3 months), be a resident of the NWT and not have produced a feature-length film before.
If you are applying to WAMP your application must include:
The entire telefilm application and related documents including:
- a 3 – 5 minute video pitch
- a trailer of the project, if available
- a link to previous work, if available
- a written synopsis of the project including a description of the creative team’s vision
- a promotion and distribution plan for the project
- the timeline for production
- the total budget of the project broken down in four categories: development costs, production costs, postproduction costs, promotion and distribution costs
- the project’s financial structure
Applications are due February 20, 2015. Each eligible application will be reviewed by a jury and one project will be selected for recommendation to Telefilm Canada. Telefilm will then select which projects will be invited to apply.
Please note that WAMP is accepting applications for the ‘Main Component’ production category only.