Join the WAMP team and apply as the Social Media Manager today!
Key responsibilities include:
- managing WAMP’s online presence through various social media channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the website
- developing engaging content for all channels
- creating and building an online community and audience for the WAMP brand, and
- creating an online image that is representative of the WAMP brand and what it aims to promote
- part-time commitment, flexible hours, work from home opportunity and various WAMP perks
Apply here with your cover letter and resume.
Deadline to apply is June 30, 2022 at 12:00pm.