- Band/musician: Registration fee of $100.00
- Film Team: WAMP Annual Membership of $50.00
1st place : $500.00 cash, $500.00 WAMP credit, $250 Northwestel Licensing Award, and custom 1st place trophy.
2nd place : $300.00 cash, $200.00 WAMP credit, $250 Northwestel Licensing Award, and custom 2nd place trophy.
3rd place: $250.00 WAMP credit, $250 Northwestel Licensing Award, and custom 3rd place trophy.
Audience Choice: Custom audience choice trophy.
If you require any equipment rental from WAMP, the deadline to request is Thursday, August 11th at 5:00pm – please send your request directly to equipment [@]wamp.ca. You must pick up before 4:00pm on Friday, August 12th.
- Use of stock footage is not permitted
- Registration must be paid before the start time
Music Video Property Rights: Shared ownership (Band/Filmmaker(s)/WAMP). If any of these owners do not feel the product properly represents them, they have the right to refuse association and have their names removed from the final product after the contest is over.
- Make a plan and use your time efficiently – 48 hours will fly right by
- Be flexible
- Be realistic
- Locations: 1 set used masterfully is better than 5 sets used poorly, and will save you time
- Expect to spend 5 times longer editing than shooting
- Hard drives fail and programs crash – Save Your Work!
- You might never be satisfied with your cut. Better to be done than perfect.
- Once your rough cut is done, consider exporting a draft each time you want to take a break. That way you always have something ready to submit and won’t be scrambling at the finish line.
In-person screening of music videos and final judging will take place on Thursday, August 18 from 7:00pm-10:00pm at the Top Knight, doors opening at 6:30pm.
Purchase tickets for the screening here – https://wamp.eventive.org/schedule/62eaa45f18e18a0037a8b078